With the recent Government restrictions, it is quite clear it would be impossible to go ahead with Pendle Way In A Day in early Feb. Most of the venues we utilise are voluntary led, with many choosing to shield or refrain from opening.


So we plan to postpone the event to Saturday 3rd April.


It does mean waiting a little longer to play out and we hope by this point the situation in the North of England is well under control, hopefully with a major vaccination rollout and we will be able to safely stage our event.


All current entrants will be moved to the April date. Entrants can choose to defer to 2022 or cancel their place if they wish and receive a full refund; please email us. This can be decided up to the middle of March (we'll email you at the time to make you aware).


We feel we would still be able to host a great event with some challenging conditions in early April.


If in the event the April date is not doable, unfortunately the 2021 event will be cancelled - the event is created to be a challenging Ultra and we feel this is the latest date before weather becomes milder. All entrants will have the option to defer to 2022 or receive a full refund.


Any queries, please get in touch.


Fingers crossed and stay safe.


The PWIAD Team



📸 Anthony Macro

#PWIAD #PendleWay

Popular posts